Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Seeing the Future and the Past

Today was a great day!  It was the last day that I was helping Lisa get her kindergarten classroom ready for the new school year. Creatively, it was a lot of fun helping decorate the room.  She went with an Owl theme which I think is really cute. 

The rug you see is an early birthday present from John and I, and Lisa's Grandma Sue. Lisa said that the kids sit on the floor a lot during the day and that she would love to have one of these rugs...she was really happy when we gave it to her.

Being in this room with Lisa was like seeing the past, present and future all at once.  I got to see where she will be spending her days teaching, and at the same time was remembering 19 years ago when she was in her kindergarten classroom.  Time sure does fly!

Thank you Lisa for allowing me this experience.

2012 - Mrs. Miller (Lisa), Kindergarten Teacher









 


1993 Kindergarten - Lisa & Mrs. Hite

1 comment:

  1. The room really looks great and I'm sure the
    kinders will enjoy it.Anyone can tell that a
    lot of work has went into making it look like
    that.

    ReplyDelete