Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reality TV Junkie

I'm coming out of the closet....I'm a Reality TV Junkie!  They say the first step to recovery is admitting it right?  The thing is, I don't think I want to recover.  I'm hooked.  I won't say love, but I'm deeply "in like" with these shows.  Thankfully they aren't all on at the same time of the year, or I wouldn't get anything done!

Ever heard of Bill & Jen?  Come on! They are the "Little Couple"!  I wish they lived by us so Jen and I could be friends!


How about Giuliana & Bill? Bethenny? Or Tori & Dean??  I feel like I know these people. I want to hang out with these people!



There are 2 show's that I am really embarrassed to admit I watch. Even more embarrassed than the fact that I watch the Kardashians (yes I do) and that's "Sister Wives" & "19 Kids and Counting".  I know, I know....does the fact that I can't stand the husbands on both these shows help??  In fact they make me sick...but I keep watching.

I also like the dancing shows like "So You Think You Can Dance", "Dancing With The Has Been Stars" and "Dance Mom's".

I don't see anything wrong with watching these shows. They have made me more aware and accepting of different people and different cultures.  In fact, not only would I like Jen, who is a dwarf, to be my neighbor & friend, but I would like to have a gusband.... and I'd like him to be Nate Berkus. :)

So, to be true to my "coming out", I must confess that there are more reality shows that I watch than I mentioned above, but I don't want to get carried away now, do I?  Because as they say... take one step at a time.

Gotta go, the Bachelorette is on!





Gusband: "gay husband" A womans gay male friend that she is as close to as her real husband, but she can have girl talk with and go shopping with, can be called a gusband.



1 comment:

  1. She's not kidding....I try to watch TV with Carole...but it's always a reality show. Can't you throw me a Comedy once in a while?

    ReplyDelete