Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Little Privacy Please!

The past few days I've noticed that my tan was fading, so this morning I decided to put my swimsuit on and go lay out on our deck. It was around 10:00 am, so I figured that it was pretty safe that no one would see me (I don't look cute in a swimsuit) because all my neighbors would be at work.

So I set up all my stuff...a blanket, chair, ice water, radio, etc. 



Looks pretty nice, but doesn't compare to the beach!

Anyway, I was laying out, enjoying the warm sunshine and light breeze. After awhile, I decide I better lay on my stomach to get by backside (not my best look) but, nobody is around so who cares?  But wouldn't you know, no more than 2 minutes later I hear something so I open my eyes and see this young man walking into our yard!  He is heading right towards our deck!  What can I do at this point?  So, as he walks right past our deck, I lay there, with the breeze blowing up the skirt of my suit, like I don't even notice he's there....................ok, he's gone. Damn breeze needs to get better timing!

Now doesn't it firgure the one day out of the whole summer that I decide to lay out, they send the meter reader around?  And since when did they become so young and good looking??

No comments:

Post a Comment