Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter -UPDATED

This Easter feels different....Some of you are away from home this year and others are spending Easter with new friends. For me, I'm spending my first Easter without my daughter....this whole marriage thing sure causes some shifts to what's been "tradition"!  

She told me that it is "only fair since we spent last Easter with you"....my reply, a quiet "I know" while thinking to myself "no peeps for you!" (her favorite) Ha!



Well, where ever you are and who ever you are spending this Easter with, I'm wishing you a joy filled day!

UPDATE: 
Lisa and Ty stopped by to see us on their way home from his parents tonight...so I did get to see her on Easter! They looked so cute dressed in the same color...made my day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I know the past few years have brought a lot of new challenges with trying to juggle all the families. I hope you know that each time we spend a holiday away from you, I do feel bad and I do miss it. It never means that we don't want to be with you. We just try to do our absolute best to make everything fair and equal between the two families.

    I love you and I'm glad we stopped by for a bit yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed spending Easter with my daughter and her family. I know how
    these things go from all the past holidays. Love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have gone with us but you didn't want to!

      Delete