Friday, April 5, 2013

Dinner and a Movie??? - UPDATED



Tonight, on the way home from dinner at PaPa Vino's, John asked if I wanted to stop and rent a movie.  He hardly ever wants to watch a movie let alone suggest that we watch one, so of course I was all for it.  Once there he tells me that he wanted to get the comedy "Identity Thief". I remembered seeing the previews and thought that would be good...but we soon find out that is hasn't been released yet.

So we start looking at all the movies and we narrowed it down to 2..."This is 40" (a comedy) and "Taken 2".  I said I was ok with either one.  
     Taken 2 DVD
THEN, he said that he really would like to see "Zero Dark Thirty".  I reminded him that I don't like war movies or anything with torture (he knows that) and he assured me that this movie wouldn't be like that....
Zero Dark Thirty DVD
So approximately 20 mins into the movie (15 of which I had my eyes closed because they kept torturing people), I tell him that I'm going back upstairs!

So he is downstairs watching the movie and I'm blogging about it to you!  At least the movie was free....oh, I didn't tell you that when we went to pay, the guy told us that it had been soooo long since we've been in that this one was on them!  No kidding, that's how long it's been since we've rented a movie!

UPDATE: After John finished watching the movie, he came up stairs and said "You wouldn't have like that movie".


1 comment:

  1. You actually went to a VIDEO STORE? Who does that anymore?? Redbox all the way.

    ReplyDelete