Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Night Haul

John and I just got home from making our Friday night haul to E-Six.  They don't allow you to bring in large items on Saturdays and Sundays because those are the busiest days, so if you want something there for the weekend, you have to get it there by Friday night.

I only had 2 things done and ready to go so we didn't have a lot to take.  I refinished this chair in one of Lisa's favorite designs...Chevron.  

Before:

After:

I didn't get a before picture of this bookcase, but it was your basic, wobbly brown bookcase.  I painted it blue and then to make it sturdy, I removed the fake cardboard wood off the back and replaced it with my favorite... pallet wood!  I painted the pallet wood in what I call coastal or beachy colors and then nailed it to the back.  It went from a wobbly old boring bookcase to something I think looks unique and fresh.

  

Now we are home for the night...March Madness you know!


   

1 comment:

  1. Carole must have done a good job on the bookcase, because it sold in less than 24 hrs.

    ReplyDelete