Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mom Said......

Last night John and I asked my mom to join us for dinner at Logan's.  While we were there John brought up that I haven't been blogging much.  I told him that all I do is paint stuff now and that I thought everyone was probably tire of hearing about that...

But, my Mom said that she looks forward to seeing what I've been working on and that she thinks everyone else does too. 

So I hope she was right because here is a bit of what I got done this week:


We got this hutch at the auction we went to in LaPorte a couple weekends ago. Sorry, but I didn't get before pictures of it.  It was brown. I added the applique at the top and a cute new knob on the door.





Painted these cupboard doors and a picture frame and turned them into mirrors...painted the small shelf to match them. John cut the mirrors for all of them. 


And one of my favorites...with a lamp kit, I made this lamp out of a mason jar. I made the twine balls inside the jar and I found the lamp shade on sale at Meijer's for $7... I might keep this!

So I hope my mom was right and that you aren't getting bored with all of this because it is pretty much the only thing I'd have to blog about right now!




1 comment:

  1. Love the cabinet and the mirrors and the shelf
    and the lamp. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete