Friday, March 8, 2013

Booth Update

Here's an update on "E-Six Flea Market Style"...

The booth was open for less than 2 weeks in February and we made a profit!  I'm not saying that John can quit his job or anything crazy like that, but it went pretty well and March is already looking good so we are happy so far. :)

We just finished this coffee table.  John did some modifications to it which really updated the look and I painted and distressed the lettering.  I think it will look great in someones man cave!


Here are a couple other little things I just got done this week and they are now sitting in the booth...






Here are some pictures of the booth from the past couple weeks...
The green dresser and pink mirror sold!!


I took this picture today.

Well, it's almost midnight. I better go to bed because we are going "Beat Up" furiture shopping tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment