Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ugh...Christmas Stuff Already??

I feel like I'm off on my Seasons. I have had to decorate and stock E-Six with seasonal things early so customers have the opportunity to purchase things in time for them to decorate their homes. It's like when you walk into a store and think...Ugh, Christmas stuff already?? Well, now I'm doing that!

I just spent the past 2 days pricing Christmas stuff (pricing is my least favorite thing to do) and making multiple trips hauling it all over to E-Six. Once I had it all there, I was able to unpack it and start decorating (one of my favorite things to do)
Whenever I spend an extended amount of time at E-Six the owners of the building will come over to my booth and start talking to me. They have been very nice and always tell me how much they appreciate us being there.
The booth looks kind of empty because we had a really good weekend and sold several large furniture items!! But before I can get anything else painted I need to get ready for the Craft Fair which is this Saturday. I'm going to use all that scrap wood I got a few weeks ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment