Saturday, November 2, 2013

53

Things are back to normal and time is flying by. Speaking of flying by....what's up with my age? This past Monday was my, gasp...53rd birthday!  It seems like only a couple years ago I was playing tag at recess, last year I was learning to drive, last month I got married and last week I gave birth to Lisa!  How can I be 53 when Lisa is a newborn? 

I got to celebrate tacking on another digit to my age by going to dinner with my family which I love doing. It was a really nice time. Afterwards I got gifts and my mom made my normal pineapple upside down cake which is always tasty.  Lisa & Ty also had desserts for me at their house:
(Wait, how can Lisa have a husband and her own house if she was just born?)

Is it crazy that this gift from John was my favorite?...
It is my own little cordless drill! It will be so much nicer taking this back and forth to E-Six! I have already used it a lot and John has already asked to use it! :)   




No comments:

Post a Comment