Sunday, November 3, 2013

Moving to the Basement

It is getting cold outside and someone (John) is starting to complain about parking outside. Seems he doesn't like scraping frost off his windows or getting into a cold truck.  So I have been frantically trying to get some of the larger furniture pieces painted that have been sitting in our garage. We are going to start taking everything downstairs for me to work on over the winter, so I have to give up the garage.

Here are some before and afters of what I got done this week...

Before:  











After:
I've been told that gray and yellow are the new hot colors for baby nurseries, so I'm hoping that is what happens with these.

So that is 2 things that we don't have to haul downstairs. I'm not looking forward to moving everything else, but it will be nice to start parking inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment