Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shiny and New!

Remember this?



If you don't, it is the $300 gift card I won last summer at a Silver Hawks game. While this card has been burning a hole in my husbands pocket for over a year now, I've been hanging onto it for an emergency.

The emergency happened last week....and we used it to help buy this...our brand new, shiny...and fingerprint free (for the moment) refrigerator!! Isn't it pretty!?!

The cabinet above it is the new one John and I had to buy and install after ripping out the old one because all the new fangled refrigerators wouldn't fit in our existing fridge opening...Ugh! At least the color was a pretty good match. (We still need to put the knobs on)

Lisa is convinced that fingerprints will drive me crazy, but I told her we are adults...we should be able to just use the handles. I guess we'll see how that goes!



1 comment: