Friday, April 19, 2013

Freezing Sleet & Pink Waterfalls - UPDATED!

This past week a couple of our larger furniture items sold so John and I made our Friday night haul to E-Six to fill the empty spots!  It was freezing outside! The wind was blowing and it was sleeting...we always pick the best times to do things! Can't believe it was 70 yesterday.

Here are a couple of the things we took over there tonight:

I'm calling this an antique writing desk...mainly because it has a large ink spill stain in the drawer!

Before:
After:

And this is called a Waterfall Vanity...I looked this one up on the internet. :)

Before:

After:
I just noticed that the pink looks different in each of these pictures...I think the second picture is closest to the true color.
This one took some work. I added the wood accent pieces to the bench and below the mirror because I thought those spots looked like they were missing something. And I think the new handles and knobs really added the wow factor!  A padded seat had to be added to the bench which was missing when we got it. 
Hopefully someone has a little girl they want to spoil!

UPDATE: The pink vanity sold the very next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment