Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things You Might OR Might NOT Know About Me:


 
·       I can’t relax if something is out of place in our living room…only in the living room.

·       Dressing up to me is a nice pair of jeans and a sweater! I’ve managed to wear jeans for most of my adult life.

·       I drive a Mini Cooper.

·       My favorite color is green.

·       You may know that I’ve been married to John for 26 years, but you might not know that we’ve been together for 31.

·       I don’t drink anything hot.

·       My favorite music: Country

·       I hate texting. Probably because I’m slow at it.

·       I’ve only worn a dress once in the past 20 years and that was to Lisa & Ty’s wedding.

·       I love driving down a tree lined road in the fall. When the trees make a tunnel and the sun is lighting up the colors of the leaves.

·       My favorite fair food: Corn Dogs.

·       I can’t stand when something is uneven or not level…drives me crazy! I will even straighten artwork in people’s homes when they leave the room.

·       To me, dinner & a movie means: Popcorn at the movies.

·       I’m afraid of heights. My palms will sweat just watching someone else up high…even something fake like in a movie or tv show.

·       I hate to fly. I will do it, but I hate it.

·       I’ve always wanted to live in the country and have 2 small goats, a miniature donkey & chickens OR live on the water…any kind of water, ocean, lake, river, creek… doesn’t matter.

·       I don’t read the obituaries.

·       I think I can do anything I’ve seen done on HGTV.

·       I LOVE sweets, but would pick flavors like lemon, strawberry, peanut butter or maple over chocolate…but I like chocolate too. Milk chocolate that is!

·       My definition of pride and joy: Lisa.

·       I can not pick a favorite flower. I love them all.

·       I could eat chicken (fixed different ways) everyday.

·       My biggest regret is not having another child.

·       I’m terrified of spiders. While I much rather someone else kill them for me, I can’t let them get away because I’m sure they will come back to crawl on me at night, so I will track it down and kill it. (Got goose bumps just writing this!)

·       I’m 2 ½ years older than John.
 

·       I recently got my first tattoo…it will be my only tattoo.
 
·       I’m a reality tv addict.
 
·                  My favorite beverage: Diet Mt. Dew! (in a glass with crushed ice please)
 
·       I would rather eat a big lunch and then “snack” for dinner.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment