Saturday, September 8, 2012

Soup For My Hubby

We normally go out to eat on friday nights, but John isn't feeling good...sore throat, cough, etc.  Sooo, like a good wife, I got on the internet to find the recipe for his favorite soup from Carrabba's.  It's called "Mama Mandola's Sicilian Chicken Soup". Then I went to the store to pick up what I needed to make it and then spent last evening cooking.  I have to say that my handy dandy chopping bowl that I impulse purchased from QVC came in handy and I didn't need any bandages this time either!

As the evening went on, John kept telling me how good it smelled. :) This gave me hope because he normally doesn't say things like that...then again, he is sick!

This is a picture of the actual soup from Carrabba's:


And here is mine:


I think mine looks close to the same and tastes pretty close too. So that was my friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Soup looks really good, almost feels like I
    can smell it.

    ReplyDelete