Sunday, September 9, 2012

From Chillin to Freak Out

My weekend started off on friday with John being sick and I started getting a rash.  At first I wondered if the rash was a reaction to the contrast dye I had injected into my shoulder on thursday for my MRI. They told me I might have a reaction which could be anything from a rash, to being sick to my stomach or swelling of my throat, but said these things should happen pretty fast after the injection and that they would be able to treat me if anything happended.  So since I didn't start having this rash until the next day, I'm not sure if it's from that or not.  But, the rash has been spreading and I now have it on my arm, where it started, my neck, one side of my face and on my stomach!  I'm now wonder if it could be poison ivy?  But I haven't been weeding or anything so who knows? 

Which ever it is, I've not felt that great because of it and John isn't feeling good, so we didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Pretty muched chilled....that is until a few minutes ago when I freaked out!  John had been downstairs watching football when he came up to show me something.  He had killed a huge spider and felt the need to bring it upstairs and show me!


Now it's time for me to go to bed and I'm itching from my rash and now I'm afraid the rest of this spiders family will be out for revenge!!! How am I going to sleep now!?!

1 comment:

  1. Gives me the creeps just looking at the picture
    of that spider. Hopefully yoou were able to get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete