Sunday, September 8, 2013

Still in Relax Mode!

I think I'm still in "Relax" mode...and now believing that a 3 day getaway wasn't enough time to recharge my batteries!! Ha!

I have only painted a couple small things since we've been back. One is this wicker elephant. I think it is a plant stand or maybe had a glass table top at one time.  I just thought it could be a neat corner filler once it was painted a bright color...

Before:

After:

Then I painted this old hanging wood planter box. I got it at a yard sale several weeks ago and it has just been sitting in the garage. My timing is off on this one because I don't think anyone is planning on planting anything now!

I also spent a lot of time on the computer this week updating my the inventory list for E-Six, putting furniture ads on Craig's List, and making Price Tags....

And someone hasn't been very happy about it...

So I decided to put a price tag on her!!

John got a table ready for us to take to E-Six. We had bought this several weeks ago at an estate sale. We got the table top and then bought 2 different sets of old table legs. He attached the best set of legs and then cleaned it up with some Old English...
It looks bigger in the pictures than it is. I think it would be perfect in a family room as a game/puzzle table.

Friday was spent going to garage sales (with a quick stop in to say "hey" to Mom) and Saturday I went to a few estate sales.

This week the plan is to paint, paint, paint!







No comments:

Post a Comment