Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Mom

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. We wanted to take her out to dinner to celebrate and asked her where she wanted to go. To our surprise she picked Outback Steakhouse. We were surprised because she normally picks Red Lobster. 

Turns out that Tuesday, Sept. 24th was Blooming Onion night and we got this for free....you all know that's my favorite word!

I was there too...I was the picture taker! 

Outback also treated mom to an ice cream sundae "on the house" (which also means free).

Afterwards we went back to Mom's for some gift opening. I hope she had a good time and we will do it all over again next year! 


1 comment:

  1. I had a great time, always so nice to get together with my family.
    Company was good, food was good what more can you ask for.

    ReplyDelete