Friday, December 28, 2012

Post Christmas Blues

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is so busy and hectic that you just go go go, shop shop shop, bake bake bake, wrap wrap wrap, until the next thing you know you are celebrating the day and then....Christmas 2012 is over and even though I haven't taken down my decorations just yet, I'm starting to have those after Christmas blues. 

So I decided to go through all the pictures I took this year and share a few of my favorites with you....I promise this will be the last Christmas pictures I'll post....until next year!

Lisa...goofing off!

Baked goodies from one of our neighbors

Christmas Eve
 
 
 
 
Eating Mom's Applesauce Pie, YUM!!!
 
 
Christmas morning
 
Once I put Luckies gift (treats) under the tree, she just wouldn't stay away!






She's happy now...







No comments:

Post a Comment