Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mother-In-Law's Christmas Tree

My Mother-In-Law hasn't been feeling well and spent several days in the hospital a week ago. Since she's been home, she hasn't felt up to getting her house decorated for Christmas, so John and I spent the afternoon over there putting up her Christmas tree. 

Do you remember the olden days before pre-lite trees?  The trees that had to have each individual branch put in?  They weren't skinny trees either.  I think this is the fattest Christmas tree I've ever seen! 


But when all was said and done.... Branches were sorted and installed. Lights were untangled and hung.... I could see why she loves this tree so much.  It always looks great and she was grateful to us for putting it up.  She said "Now I don't feel like a Scrooge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment