Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ooops.... I Did It Again!

Today I was back at Lisa and Ty's painting their storage building, and I did what I said I wasn't going to do... I picked another splintered piece of wood off and AGAIN it wasn't a splinter, but another leg of a SPIDER!!  At least this time I wasn't on a ladder!  I'm also glad to say I got done painting today.


 
 
 

John and I have decided that we should paint the big 2 car garage at our rental property and now I'm worried that if Lisa and Ty's brand new building can have 2 spiders on it, how many will be on that old garage!?!  I definitely won't be wearing flip flops while painting there!

2 comments:

  1. John never "decided" that we should paint the garage at our rental property. It was all Carole's idea....& now, I have to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John, just think it gives you something to do in your spare time

    ReplyDelete