Monday, August 6, 2012

Having a Pay Back Day

Have you ever had a Pay Back Day?  You know, after you've had a really great day or maybe even a few good days in a row....you know it is coming.... you can feel it....a Pay Back Day.  A day that evens out the score. A day that makes up for all the good stuff that's been happening. A day that says "Hey, everything can't go your way"....I know you've had those days, you just didn't know what they were called!  

My Pay Back Day started when I finished my shower this morning, reached for my towel and it wasn't there.  Don't you just hate having to walk across the floor dripping wet!?! 

It wasn't until 1:30 today that I realized the shirt I had on was inside out!  Want to know how I noticed it was inside out?  Well, I got something nasty on it while out in the garage, digging through the trash, looking for a $1000 check that I accidently threw away!

My day picked up when I found the check, but it went back down when I saw the condition of the check.


After a long phone call in which I had to tell 3 different people how I accidently threw a $1000 check away and dug it out of the trash, they are re-issuing me another one.

It's only 4 pm so my Pay Back Day isn't over yet, but whatever the rest of the day brings, it's worh all the great days I got to spend with Lisa this summer!   



No comments:

Post a Comment