Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post Christmas at E-Six

The holidays are over and it was time to pack away the decorations at E-Six. I normally don't look forward to taking things down after Christmas because everything looks so plain afterwards, but I was actually looking forward to taking them down because I was adding Lisa's hand painted signs and I knew they would be the perfect way to keep things bright and fun after the decorations were gone!
I told her she needed to come up with a name to make it a little side business...and Quotespirations by Lisa Miller was born! I love these signs and I hope she does well with them.

I spent an entire day in the booth taking things down, moving furniture around....and then moving the furniture again....and then again, until I got it how I liked it. John also dropped off a storage cabinet that he got me for Christmas to keep in my cubby space. I lucked out when I got my booth space because there was an extra area that I put drapes in front of that I'm using to store stuff. I wanted the cabinet so I can lock some things up. I can now keep extra things like tools, extension cords, light bulbs, table cloths, step stool, etc. there and not have to carry it all back and forth. And I love the drapes I found at Target to hide it all!

Now it is time to get back to work on some furniture. I'm almost done with a chair. I'm waiting on the paint to dry so I can put the newly recovered seat cushion back on...and so 2014 at E-Six begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment