Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trying Some Facebook Recipes

You know how you see all those recipes posted on facebook and they look so good? Well, I decided I was going to start trying some of them. 

Here are some that I've tried lately...


Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken:

These turned out pretty good. I think I will use a thinner cut bacon next time because I felt like I had to cook the chicken longer than I wanted to in order for the bacon to crisp up.

Caramel Apple Dump Cake:

Lisa took some of this home for Ty and he said to her "If this was a woman, I'd cheat on you" or something to that effect...I guess that meant he liked it!

Pull Apart Pizza:

This looked better than it tasted. I will try it again, but I will "doctor it up" a bit next time. It calls for olive oil, but I felt like it needed to have a little more of a garlic bread flavor, so maybe some garlic butter will help next time. Oh, you also have pizza sauce to dip it in.

Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole:

Now I'm sure everyone has had some type of tater tot casserole before, but we haven't. Mainly because of the word "Casserole". John doesn't do casseroles!  But Lisa made this and told me about it and I decided I would give it a try. And guess what? He liked it! I did however, have to tell him every ingredient that was in it before he would try it...and I didn't tell him it was a casserole!







No comments:

Post a Comment