Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

I'm sitting here Christmas evening and feeling grateful to have spent the past 2 days with the people I love.

Christmas Eve, Lisa, Ty and my mom came over to our house and we enjoyed a great meal. John made is famous ribs and a turkey breast on the grill and I have to say my homemade dressing and mac & cheese turned out pretty good too! I also made fudge, mints and peanut butter cup cookies...

John and I spent Christmas morning exchanging gifts to each other...

This is what I got in my stocking...yes, those are snoring strips!

John was pretty happy with his main gift...

and I got some Annie Sloan Chalk paint which was on my wish list....

Then we headed over to John's mom's to spend Christmas with his family....

So another Christmas has come and gone. It seems the older I get the faster they come and go, so I'm trying to enjoy each one I'm given!  Merry Christmas!  



No comments:

Post a Comment