Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Open for Business!!

Here's the pictures of the doors and cabinets John and I purchased from the Habitat Re-Store and Craigs List to make my flea market booth.

A couple of the doors were beautiful, heavy solid wood doors.  No scratches or anything and they were only $15 dollars.  I sort of hated messing them up!






 I painted a wood shelf to add to this door with a window...


There were a total of 5 large doors that we used for the walls along with 2 of these cabinets...











So here is a picture of the booth space before we started putting up our walls...

And here it is after we (with help from Lisa and Ty) put up the walls...



The name of my booth is "E-Six Flea Market Style".



We bought this little table from the Re-Store, I painted it and John topped it with pallet wood.



And I built the bookcase sitting at the back of the booth all by myself using 2 narrow doors we bought, scrap wood we had laying around and wood from pallets! I was pretty pleased with myself! :)






I had just finished building it when Lisa and Ty showed up to help us haul all the stuff to the flea market so I didn't get a chance to paint the front and shelves.  So I plan on finishing that soon. Going to leave the wood on the back unfinished.

So that is it..."E-Six Flea Market Style" is open for business!  It's small, but you have to start somewhere!

Now that the booth is done I have started to refinish furniture to sell in the booth...working on a dresser right now. 





1 comment:

  1. I think that you have done a tremendous job
    in a small amount of time. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete