Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Checking In...

It's been a few days since I've checked in...I've been busy sanding, painting, waxing, and taking things to the booth. 

I think we have done pretty well so far...things are selling and I know that we have at least made enough to cover the rent for March! Pretty good since it's only been open for 2 weeks. 

I'm not going to bore you by posting pictures of everything I make or refinish but I will show you the things I think are different or unique like this coffee table I finished today....








In the pictures the design on the top of the table looks a little blue, but it is actually gray.

I kind of wish I could keep this table, but we have a big leather ottoman/coffee table that is really comfy to put your feet on....plus, the  point is to make $$$ right?  

FYI: The lamp that John thought I was crazy for painting bright pink sold! :)



1 comment:

  1. I think you did a terrific job on this table,
    I can see why you said it was really heavy.

    ReplyDelete