Monday, February 11, 2013

I've Got News!

Hi! Did you miss me!?!

Well, I have news!  John talked me into renting booth space at a local indoor flea market...only about 10 minutes from our house.  Because we've rented the space I've been spending all my time looking for something to make my booth walls and shelves out of...thank goodness for the Habitat ReStore and Craigs List!!

We bought a total of 8 doors including 2 of these beautiful solid wood doors from the ReStore for only $15....it's a shame what I'm doing to them!
Half of the doors we bought were only $5 each.

Then we got 2 of these old cabinets off Craigs List for $35 for the pair...they didn't look so hot and were missing the shelves, but they are very sturdy and strong. They are going to take on a whole new look too!
Hopefully I'll be able to show you all these finished soon....I'm almost done with them now.

In the middle of all this, I've had about 5 craft projects going at once and didn't have things I needed to finish any of them, so it's been taking me a while to complete them, but now I have a couple of them done.

This is an old lamp I've had for years and replaced it with something new a few months ago.  

So I decided to give it a new face lift...


Picked up the new shades and they ended up being too small, so I had to add the fringe around the bottom and I like it much better with it.
This will go for sale in my booth. I think it would look nice in a little girls bedroom.

I purchased these frames on clearance for $1.99 each...

Painted some Sand Dollars and added some scrap-booking paper and ended up with these:

Well, that's all I have to show you at the moment. I'll post more soon...I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Yes we did miss your blogs, can see that you
    have been really busy. That door is beautiful,
    Lamp turned out really good and your right
    it will go good in a girl's room.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete