Monday, October 7, 2013

"Like" Chalk Markers!

I've noticed that a lot of flea market booths have signs in them asking people to "like" them on Facebook.  Since it seems to be the thing to do, I wanted to have one in E-Six too...but of course it has to be different!

So I was trying to think of something to make it with when I remembered Lisa telling me that she had some new chalkboard markers and that she really liked them.
Well...I happened to have a Message Board that I made a while back with chalkboard paint...gee, wonder where I'm going with this!?!

So this past weekend, Lisa brought her markers over and since she has very good handwriting, I asked her to write it for me.

This is how it turned out...

and here it is in E-Six...

I really love it! And you can wash it off, but it doesn't smudge so I don't have to worry about anyone doing that. I think I'm going to have to get some of these markers too! Thank you Lisa! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment