Sunday, October 6, 2013

1st. Week of October!

October it here!! I love Fall! The cooler temps, the leaves changing colors, wearing pants and hoodies. Turning the air off and opening the windows. Bonfires, hayrides, candy corn and pumpkins! The only bad thing about Fall is knowing that Winter is next!

This past week I dug out my box of Fall decorations and put them around the house. Then I went got some pumpkins and decorated the porch.

Also this week, I got a couple small tables painted...

Before:
After:

Before:
After:

Oh, and that over sized, ugly dresser that John bought that sat in our garage for so long because I didn't want to paint it...the one that I did end up painting just because I need to start clearing out the garage so we can park in there this winter....the one that we had to have help hauling to E-Six last Friday? Yep, it sold! In less than 3 days. And of course John is rubbing it in!
Now we are getting ready to end our week by going to an auction and of course it is raining! I better go dig out our rain gear.... Hope it is worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment