Saturday, July 20, 2013

What's Happening in July....


E-Six got a patriotic makeover:

We had our annual 4th of July cookout & fireworks show:

John brought me flowers..."Just Because":

The weather finally allowed us to go to our first "Concert in the Park" of the season:

I grilled shrimp on the barbie: 

John's mom was given the news that she is officially cancer free!:

John and I spent last Sunday turning this pile of scraps into a functional piece of furniture. (Will post finished pic's soon):

I turned in my notice at work and completed my last day:

I won $50 on a $2 scratch off ticket!:

What does the rest of July have in store?
Besides getting back to work refinishing furniture, I hope to go to more "free" outdoor concerts. Go the the Elkhart Co. fair because I was given 2 "free" tickets from Bontrager Pools and spend some "free" time with Lisa before she goes back to work. FREE is important to the unemployed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment