Wednesday, July 24, 2013

He "Pretty Much" Gets It!

While I was working, John "pretty much" had Saturdays all to himself. I'm not sure what he did with most of his day, but I do know that he "pretty much" went every Saturday to the Restore. I know this because I would come home from work and see something that he had purchased and "pretty much" most of the time I wasn't happy about it!  

2 Saturdays ago I get home from work and I spot a rather large pile of.......let's just call it "Restore Treasures" sitting in the garage.  I was "pretty much" ready to throw a fit when he started telling what he wanted to do with it.  As he was explaining, I started to get a warm fuzzy feeling inside because I realized that he was finally on the same page as me!  It not only was a good idea, it was something that we both would contribute to and I "pretty much" couldn't wait to see how it would turn out!

This is the pile of "Restore Treasures":

And this is what it looked like when we took it to E-Six tonight:

I "pretty much" have to admit that this is my favorite project so far. He had the idea. We built it together and I finished it off with paint. It feels like a great start to getting things back on track for E-Six....and yes, I "pretty much" wish we could keep it! 

1 comment:

  1. Um...this might cause Dad's ego to inflate a little... :)

    ReplyDelete