Friday, May 3, 2013

Mustard Please!

It was a hectic Friday evening for us and we were racing the clock to get everything done that we needed to before heading to E-Six. But we managed to get there at 6:52, plenty of time before closing at 8:00.  

But, when I walked in the front door half the lights were off. I asked Judy at the counter if they were closing early and she said "yes, we close at 7:00 now...didn't you get the memo?"

Sooo, we had 8 minutes to go unlock the loading dock doors, unload the dresser we brought, cart it to our booth and take a couple quick pictures of it before they claimed a "walk though" was going to be made with a security dog. (Neither John or I believed that one)

Reminder of the before:

After:
I love this mustard yellow color...must be why I craved hot dogs while I was painting it!

As for the memo, I did get it but found out I got one of the first few memo's that went out and those didn't include the part about the hours changing.  Guess they are just doing this for the summer and then it goes back to 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment