Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Outing

When it is 63 degrees on a Saturday, in January, in Indiana, you can't stay indoors!

John and I started our day here at the Cock A Doodle Cafe. A hot spot in Jimtown:
I know it doesn't look like much, but they have the best breakfast in town.  

After our tummy's were full, we headed out on the road to find out if someone else's junk could become our treasure! Here's just a couple of the places we went:


We didn't find a lot but we did get some books for Lisa's classroom...

...and I got this wooden decoy duck....why? I don't know. I just liked the way it looked. 
I also got some old door knobs for a project I want to make. So maybe you'll see those at another time.

On the way home we stopped at my mom's condo to feed her cat, Missy....and the fish.

Believe it or not, that took up our whole day. Hope your Saturday was a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment