Friday, November 30, 2012

"Star Search"

JACKPOT ! ! ....noooo, I didn't win the lottery!

Last week I started a quest to find a star for the top of our new (smaller) Christmas tree.  We were unable to have anything on the top of our old tree because it was so tall it touched the ceiling. 

I had a certain kind of star I was looking for.  I wanted it to be made out of twigs. I had seen them in the past and knew they would go great with my other decorations. I remembered seeing them at Target so I went there first and of course they didn't have any.  This began my 3 day quest and this is a list of the places I went to track down a "twig" star tree topper:

DAY 1 (Goshen, IN):

1. Target
2. Walmart
3. Kohls
4. Michaels
5. Hobby Lobby

DAY 2 (Mishawaka, IN):

6. Super Target
7. Lowes
8. Menards
9. Home Depot
10. Gordmans
11. Marshalls

DAY 3 (Elkhart, IN):

12. JC Penneys - JACKPOT ! ! !


No, I didn't win the lottery but I bet the other customers in the store thought I did when I spoted this on the shelf ! ! 


It even has lights!  My Christmas tree is complete!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you finally found it and
    at JC Penny's who would have thought they
    had it. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete