Saturday, June 30, 2012

Movie Night

John asked me if I wanted to go to a movie last night.  He doesn't really like going to the movies, so I knew in order for him to want to go, it had to be a comedy....oh, and R rated. 


The movie:
                           
I agreed for 2 very good reasons: Popcorn and Mark Wahlberg.

John was also happy because Mila somebody was also in this movie. 

We get seated and next to me was a mother and her maybe 10 year old son...for which she tells me that he has to go to the bathroom a lot so he will be getting up a lot during the movie (TMI) and to which I was thinking...maybe he's too young for an R rated movie??

Anyway, the movie was disgustingly funny, but made me uncomfortable when the teddy bear was drawing faces on a womans naked boobs while the 10 year old boy was sitting next to me (with is mom).  And Mark Wahlbergs image is ruined for me (at least for awhile).  Oh...and I'm sure John was disappointed that the naked boobs being drawn on didn't belong to Mila somebody.  Otherwise a good movie and the popcorn was deeelish! 

1 comment:

  1. naked boobs, huh? sounds like magic mike might've been a better choice after all!

    ReplyDelete