Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shingles and Yellow Knobs

Sorry it has been a while, but you might have heard that I have Shingles. And of course I couldn't have them on my arm or my stomach...I have to get them on my face!  Yep, that's my kind of luck.  I mainly have them around and in my left eye and on the left side of my scalp.  The past 2 mornings I have woke up to find my eye almost swollen shut and I've had terrible headaches and have been in a dizzy fog from the medication they put me on. Been to both my family doctor and an eye doctor and they both told me that I have to get thru the next 4 to 5 weeks with this. Ugh!  Also told me it can last up to 6 months!!!!!  

But before I was stricken with the Shingles, I was able to finish a piece of furniture....

Before:

After:
I went to the Elkhart Hobby Lobby to get these knobs. I needed 10 and of course they had 9 (my kind of luck) so I had to drive to the Mishawaka Hobby Lobby to get 1 more.
These colors are supposed to be "in" right now. I guess we'll see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment